Get reliable and accurate blood pressure readings with QardioArm, a user-friendly wireless blood pressure monitor. Read this review to understand more.
QardioArm Wireless Smart BP Monitor
- The device is capable of keeping track of irregular heartbeat and reporting accurate blood pressure.
- The output over the mobile app can provide you with data in the form of visual graphs and charts.
- The blood pressure monitor can be connected to all kinds of hand device.
TheEMTSpot’s Score: 4.6/5
Keeping an eye on your blood pressure is important because high blood pressure (also known as hypertension) can lead to complications.
It’s called the silent killer for a reason you might not have any symptoms, but it can cause serious health problems if left untreated.
Regular monitoring is the only way to tackle it, and that is where the unique selling point of all these blood monitors lies.
QardioArm is a blood pressure monitor that stands as a benefactor of health standards and is separated from others in the segment by a mile, thanks to its smart features.
Its smart abilities aren’t a few technical gimmicks but really useful and well-thought-out features that can eliminate your frequent visit to your doctor’s office and helps you understand your heart more than what you already knew.
This review article will help you understand some of the cool features of this product, its working, customer reviews, price, and a lot more. Let’s dive in.
What Is QardioArm?
QardioArm is a wireless smart blood pressure monitor that allows you to track and manage your blood pressure readings from your smartphone or tablet.
It is designed to be easy to use and provides accurate, reliable readings that can be shared with your healthcare provider.
It is manufactured by Qardio, Inc., a company that specializes in developing and producing digital health products. Qardio was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
In addition to the blood pressure monitor, the company also produces other digital health products such as smart scales, pregnancy and fertility monitors, and smart heart health devices.
This is a clinically approved product with a certified accuracy of well over 99%, and it allows people to keep a firm eye on their blood pressure readings.
QardioArm assists people in attaining a better understanding of their well-being and their overall health status. This is a device that is capable of making hearts healthier and lives better.
What Makes This Blood Pressure Monitor So Special?
If you were to set foot in the marketplace to look for a blood pressure monitor, you would be swarmed to an unimaginable extent.
You will, in fact, find dozens of brands marketing their products. But considering all the statistics, QardioArm stands at the very top. And that is possible because of the following:
- Triple measurement feature: This device measures the blood pressure of an individual three times in a row to give the most accurate outcome.
- Measure reminder: Using this device, one can set a timer for the next point of time when he/she will be measuring the blood pressure again.
- Share data: You can easily share the blood pressure readings with your smartphone and the doctor or physician who acts as your help.
- Data management: The device can easily be integrated with smartphones or other handset devices to smoothly transfer blood pressure data between devices.
- Clinically validated and FDA-cleared: Quardioarm can give you the results with as much precision as a heavy-set machine in healthcare facilities.
- Easy setup and usage: You don’t need to be well-versed in the use of healthcare devices to know how to operate this one.
The Qardio App connects the blood pressure monitor to a smartphone, allowing a person to record and share the data with referred contacts. You can save as many measured readings as you want using the app.
Try this monitor today!
How Is The Design Of The Product?
This blood pressure monitor is of dimensions 140x68x38 mm and weighs no more than 310 g which is comparatively lightweight and to carry around.
The battery compartment of the device uses 4 AA-sized Li batteries for power. And once fully charged can measure up to 17 readings in a single sitting.
The cuff tie attached to the device has a length of over 40 cm, and hence helpful in measuring the BP of nearly everyone. Made with German tech, this tie is durable, comfortable, and quite easy to get accustomed to.
Also, the device has large-sized internal storage. You can record up to 120 readings on the device at any particular point. And the storage can also be extended using the device app.
It offers an amazing 1 mm Hg for blood pressure and 1 beat/min for pulse resolution, highlighting its accuracy.
On top of that, it is equipped with a sensitive MEMS sensor, capable of picking up any blood pressure reading within the range of 40 to 250 mm/Hg, making it quite favorable to people.
It is also supported with an automatic inflator and deflator for users’ convenience. QardioArm has a built-in log timer to set a reminder for the next time when you will be measuring your blood pressure.
What To Expect In The Box?
The package contents of the QardioArm blood pressure monitor vary depending on the specific model you purchase. However, most QardioArm packages will include the following items:
- QardioArm blood pressure monitor: This is the main device that you will use to take your blood pressure readings.
- Cuff: The cuff is used to wrap around your upper arm to take your blood pressure reading. The size of the cuff may vary depending on the model you purchase.
- Charging cable: The QardioArm is powered by a rechargeable battery, and the charging cable is used to charge the device.
- User manual: The user manual provides instructions on how to use the QardioArm and includes important safety information.
- Quick start guide: The quick start guide provides a brief overview of how to set up and use the QardioArm.
Note: Some QardioArm packages may also include additional items, such as a carrying case or other accessories.
How To Measure Blood Pressure With A QardioArm?
Measuring your blood pressure with the QardioArm is comparatively easy and explained well in the user manual.
- Wrap the cuff around your upper arm: Position the cuff on your upper arm with the QardioArm logo facing upwards. The cuff should be positioned about 1 inch above the crease in your elbow.
- Press the start button: Press the start button on the QardioArm or on the app to begin the measurement. The device will inflate the cuff and start taking your blood pressure reading.
- Wait for the reading to be completed: The QardioArm will take your blood pressure reading and display the results on the screen. Wait for a few seconds to complete the reading.
- Save the reading: Once the reading is complete, you can save it to your app by pressing the save button on the device or app. You can then track your blood pressure over time and see how it changes.
- Share your readings with your healthcare provider: If you have a subscription to the QardioCare service, you can share your blood pressure readings with your healthcare provider. This can be helpful for tracking your progress and managing any health issues related to your blood pressure.
Try this monitor today!
Qardio Blood Pressure Monitor Reviews
Thanks to the smart features, this product is one of the best-rated smart blood pressure monitors out there in the market. It scores a whopping 4.6 out of 5 stars, according to various reviewers.
We have gathered some certified user comments from over the internet to enlighten you on how this product is according to people who have already tested it.
David, who happens to be a doctor, had used this product for over the years and had satisfying results. He, in fact, got in touch with customer care to fix an issue with this product, and this is what he commented:
“Great device and great customer service!
I have had my QardioArm for a couple of years now. I have always enjoyed its ease of use, and the lack of all the usual cords etc that a traditional blood pressure unit has. I am a doctor, and have found it to be very accurate and reliable. A couple of weeks ago, my unit started pausing or freezing while going through its cycle. After trying the easy fixes I found align, which did not resolve my issue, I wrote to customer support at Qardio. I received a form response letting me know they would get to me as soon as possible, but there could be a delay because of all the issues we are all aware of revolving around COVID. However, within a few hours, I received a reply (thank you Stephanie!) which outlined 3 possible solutions to my problem. The instructions were clear and easy to follow, and they resolved my issue. There was nothing actually wrong with the unit. However, one of the options you have is to sync with your photos so that you can watch a slide show while your pressure is being taken, and I had so many photos that it was trying to sync with, that it caused my unit to pause or freeze, while trying to move around that much data. Once I rectified that, it resumed working great again. I always hate when I have to contact customer support, because we all know how seriously lacking so many of them are. But the support team for Qardio gets and A+ in my book!”
Adam is another satisfied user who is impressed by the visualization of blood pressure via the phone app. His only complaint is the sound of this product. This is what he shared:
I have no other method of knowing if accurate or not…seems to be. Phone driven. This is nice and the historical graphs are very useful. The unit needs some sort of visible light on the flat part to know if on or not. My only complaint is that it is a) loud so I have to get out of bed so I don’t wake my wife and b) the cuff is wrapped through a bracket so wrapping it on one arm with just the other, requires me to have to somehow press my arm against something to be able to cinch it down to Velcro. Not sure how this can be overcome but it is a small nuisance. Overall a good purchase.”
QardioArm: What’s The Price And Where To Buy It?
You should buy this product from the official website: https://store.qardio.com/
Comes in single purchase option:
QardioArm – $99.99 – CLICK TO SEE DEAL
- Two years warranty
- 60 days money back guarantee
- Provides a case for an additional $29.99
- Gets striking deals when bundled with QardioSPO2, & QardioBase X
- Free shipping within the US & EU for orders above $50.00.
- One-day express delivery is available at $38.90.
- Additional charges are levied for shipping outside the US & EU.
- Delivery within 3- 10 business days after ordering.
- Packaging is done in secure boxes.
- Accepts all major debit and credit cards.
- PayPal express checkout is available.
- EMI or pay later service with Affirm – Pay Over Time.
- The payment portal is 256-bit encrypted.
Pros And Cons
QardioArm Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor Review: Final Verdict
QardioArm is a device that is capable of measuring your blood pressure and heart rate at a single touch.
It is a reliable and easy-to-use wireless blood pressure monitor that is designed to help you track and manage your blood pressure readings.
The device is clinically validated for accuracy and provides reliable readings that can be shared with your healthcare provider through the QardioCare service.
In addition to blood pressure tracking, the QardioArm also has the ability to track heart rate and can be set to send reminders to take readings. It is compact and portable, making it easy to take with you when you travel.
Overall, the QardioArm is a useful tool for anyone looking to monitor their blood pressure regularly or for those who have been advised by their healthcare provider to do so.
Still, if you can’t make up your mind, you may want to compare this to some of the best blood pressure monitors available in the current market.
Try this monitor today!